Our first stop was...by Highway Patrol- Jason got a speeding ticket. Which I believe is truly a miracle since Jason really drives slower than molasses. I have to beg him to go 6 miles over- but that's the most he'll do. I am the opposite. I have been pulled over 13 times in my life- all but 2 were before I had a family in the car- and I have only gotten 1 ticket. Anyways- he asked me the speed limit and I said I was pretty sure it was 65--- he was going 69- turns out it was a 55 mile an hour zone. What the heck is that all about Idaho? In the middle of no where, you expect people to drive 55? Because it is Idaho, the ticket was only $85. Again, I, being the reckless- bad influential person in our relationship- wanted to NOT pay the ticket because we most likely will not be traveling through Idaho again in the next 7 years, and if we do, I'll just drive. Jason wasn't going for it- he insisted that since he broke the law, it would be dishonest to NOt pay. I do believe that this is why we are together. I would not go to heaven without him and he would be so bored there without me!
Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Day 6: Sand dunes
Continuation of our trip. Day 6: traveling to Rexburg from Boise-
Our first stop was...by Highway Patrol- Jason got a speeding ticket. Which I believe is truly a miracle since Jason really drives slower than molasses. I have to beg him to go 6 miles over- but that's the most he'll do. I am the opposite. I have been pulled over 13 times in my life- all but 2 were before I had a family in the car- and I have only gotten 1 ticket. Anyways- he asked me the speed limit and I said I was pretty sure it was 65--- he was going 69- turns out it was a 55 mile an hour zone. What the heck is that all about Idaho? In the middle of no where, you expect people to drive 55? Because it is Idaho, the ticket was only $85. Again, I, being the reckless- bad influential person in our relationship- wanted to NOT pay the ticket because we most likely will not be traveling through Idaho again in the next 7 years, and if we do, I'll just drive. Jason wasn't going for it- he insisted that since he broke the law, it would be dishonest to NOt pay. I do believe that this is why we are together. I would not go to heaven without him and he would be so bored there without me!
After our ticket, we went to the Sand dunes. The kids, and Jason, loved it. Everyone started running straight up it- except Aubriawna who was worried about her feet getting dirty. Her competitive nature got the best of her and she too climbed the Dune. Mom and Kyndal stayed back at the car to take pictures and changed diapers, feed, .....etc- our routine for each stop.
Our first stop was...by Highway Patrol- Jason got a speeding ticket. Which I believe is truly a miracle since Jason really drives slower than molasses. I have to beg him to go 6 miles over- but that's the most he'll do. I am the opposite. I have been pulled over 13 times in my life- all but 2 were before I had a family in the car- and I have only gotten 1 ticket. Anyways- he asked me the speed limit and I said I was pretty sure it was 65--- he was going 69- turns out it was a 55 mile an hour zone. What the heck is that all about Idaho? In the middle of no where, you expect people to drive 55? Because it is Idaho, the ticket was only $85. Again, I, being the reckless- bad influential person in our relationship- wanted to NOT pay the ticket because we most likely will not be traveling through Idaho again in the next 7 years, and if we do, I'll just drive. Jason wasn't going for it- he insisted that since he broke the law, it would be dishonest to NOt pay. I do believe that this is why we are together. I would not go to heaven without him and he would be so bored there without me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
Great idea to take a pic of you and Kyndal. I'm not in most of our vacation pics, many vacations you'd think I wasn't even there.
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome picture on top of the dunes- too bad you aren't in it, but it's still pretty cool!
ReplyDelete