Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Day 6 and 7- Gorge, Shoshone Falls, Sugar City
After the sand dunes, we saw a sign for a gorge...so we decided to check it out. It was pretty cool.


After the Gorge--- Shoshone Falls. This was Jason's favorite place on the trip. It was absolutely breath-taking! There was even a rainbow that day!


We saw this...elk/deer/ I don't know my animals- on our way out.
We finally arrive in Rexburg around 5pm- so we drove around- not much has changed in Rexburg since I was there 10 years ago---except the campus and the beautiful new temple! I wanted to take pictures of our family in front of the temple, but Jason felt like it was inappropriate being that we were kind of dressed like traveling slobs.
We ate at Fong's restaurant, which still harbors the horribly, tacky, awful pink decor. This was the place I went for my first date back in college with a guy named Brian--- another story- another time. Anyways- it was more expensive now and not very good to be honest.
But- we made up for it by going to G's for ice cream. The kids all chose cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears in it. Jason got the rocky road and some chocolate peanut butter deal, and I tried several different kinds----ate about a third of mine and then gave the rest to Jason. Yes, we did stop for ice cream in every city-- Did I mention that I gained 7 pounds on this 2 week trip--- and it took me a month to get it back off?
I love when my kids use the hand with the ice cream cone in it to move the hair out of their faces.
This is at my cousin Luke's house. They have chickens and rabbits and dogs- all things that I don't have because I really don't need more things to clean up after... Here is SJ in her panties trying to catch the chicken. Aubri and Rebekah were not interested in this activity because the chickens "were scary chickens".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
No comments:
Post a Comment