So Aubriawna turned 6 on Sunday. She has been driving us all crazy this month with her constant reminders that it is her "birthday month" and that she should get to pick the movies they watch, pick out what is for dinner every night; she should get to pick out the clothes everyone wears... seriously- she has taken 'birthday blessings' to a whole nother level. We had a Tea Party for her. We did hair, nails, and makeup on the girls and then painted tea sets for the girls to take home. They had a lot of fun. I made a tea pot cake and tea cups made from cupcakes for the girls to eat so we could save the tea pot cake for the family celebration on Sunday. We were happy to let Aubri go to her Aunt's house with Grandma to spend the night.(Giving us a break from how everything should be about her since it is the month of her birthday) The next morning my Mom called me to tell me how much Aubriawna feels that she has changed. Apparently she woke up Monday morning and looked at herself in the mirror and said "I like my new face". When my Mom asked her what she meant by that, she said "Now that I'm 6, my eyes look a little more down and smaller and I have freckles; I like this new face".Then my Mom took her to lunch and the whole ride she was talking about how wonderful her surroundings are now that she is 6. She can see so much more of the world now! We love her so much!!!
Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
That's too cute. I love how much someone's face can change from one day to the next!
ReplyDeleteLauren had a great time at the party. She especially loved all the sparkly make up. Thanks for inviting her.
ReplyDelete