Should that say "Befores and Afters"? Anyway, here are a few of the Before pictures of the kitchen and one of the bathrooms. I can post more later once I have cleaned the "afters" and can then take a picture of them- didn't feel like it today. I put together all of the cabinets in the kitchen except for the lazy susan in the corner because it was too difficult. I got them from Pinnacle Home Products online for about $2300...which is about 1/3 the cost of everywhere else I looked PLUS--- a few of them were slightly damaged when I got them so they sent me enough for me to fill my laundry room for free!! I submit that it does not get any better than that! (that's for you Pam) The Bathroom was Jason's design-- and I decorated it. I love it!
Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
You are a super hero! How are you ever going to move when you've put in so much work? Again? But we want you here, so move soon please.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteNo, don't move. I do love pink, a lot, but not that pink and definately not on walls, especially so many walls, yikes. Your Kitchen After pic does not do your wall color justice either. It makes it look bright yellow green.
ReplyDelete