Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Mother's Day
I have the best kids and husband ever! Jason let me sleep in Sunday morning---and made me breakfast in bed- egg white omelet with mushrooms, zucchini, cheese, turkey sausage, and Cheddar cheese---my favorite! Then, my kids all made me "love notes". My wonderful mother helped Rebekah cut some of my roses from our yard.... and Jason cut some for me too. Ethan made me a key chain at cub scouts. And Aubriawna said that I should try to be really nice because it's Mother's Day. (I guess that kind of tells truly how pathetic I am that my daughter has to point out that "I" need to be nice since it's Mother's Day---- gotta love them) Anyone who ever needs a lesson in humility, just become a mother and you'll never feel proud of yourself again. Just kidding--kind of. But seriously, I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE that I truly had and still have the BEST example in the world- my Mom. I will spend this lifetime trying to measure up to her and will probably never come close, but I'll sure try. She is amazing. I guess I should have a little more faith in myself. I was pretty horrible to my Mom back in the day. Karma maybe? Maybe someday, my girls will say I did alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
I think you are a rather amazing mother. Plus, I am in awe of your remodeling skills.
ReplyDeleteWow, 5 kids looks like a lot more than 4 for some reason. That's an awesome picture. Oh, and be sure to tell Jason that even if by some fluke he did bite her, it doesn't hurt, at all. It's less than a pinch, seriously. He should actually know this for his line of work, king snakes are not venemous either, so even if it did hurt, it's not at all dangerous.
ReplyDeleteYeah I had the same comment from one of my girls as you got from Aubriawna. I am glad you had a fabulous Mother's Day! You deserve it.
ReplyDelete