Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
WHO IS THIS GUY??????
So It's been 2 months.... I should probably do an update. Jason is still in school- ("lots of people go to school for 7 years...."). Since I have banned the playing of Magic.... he has created a new "hobby" for which I am quite sure- due to his obsessive nature- will too be banned at a future date. Hunting.... to give a little background; Jason has always made fun of men who felt to need to masculanize themselves with the use of guns. Then all of the sudden- literally I heard through my brother-in-law, Dan, that he was wanting a gun on Sunday, and by Wednesday he had taken the courses, gotten his hunting license, and purchased a VERY expensive rifle- (for which I get unexplained anger rights for an undetermined amount of time) WHO IS THIS GUY??? Pretty soon I'm sure he'll be talking about moving to Montana and wearing poor innocent dead animals on his head with a big cheesy grin as he triumphantly displays some wild carcass with his cold unfeeling hands. But I still love him.... ( I have to put that because I'm legally bound to him for eternity)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
LOVE IT! So funny!
ReplyDeleteI hope this doesn't mean Tyler will be buying a gun any time soon.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he has given up Magic. I am truly shocked. Move to Boise and then Jason and Bryant can go kill things together and you and I can do something more humane, like eat dessert.
ReplyDeleteSo have you fallen off the face of the earth, or is one post per two-months..the going rate now for updates??? Seriously...post more pictures of your kids and what you and Jason are up to
ReplyDeletep.s. yes this is the pot calling the kettle black
hahaha! love it! luv u! so funny.
ReplyDelete