Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Kyndal Ann Stutzman
Kyndal Ann Stutzman was born on January 1, 2010- we tried to have her the day before for tax purposes and insurance deductibles, but the hospital was too full and by the time they got me in, Kyndal decided to take 11 hours to dilate me from a 1-4....and then out the next hour...Making it 12 hours total. Jason was able to catch again with no assistance from the doctor. She was born at 6:01AM at 6lbs, 4oz...19 3/4 inches. The kids were thrilled to meet her for the first time and still continue, 3 weeks later, to fight over who gets to hold her. We definitely needed something else for them to fight over- Christmas presents apparently weren't enough. I wanted to name her Tayla- which is the first letter of me and each of my sisters' names- or Olivia- Ethan's #1 pick, but Jason shut us down and picked Kyndal Ann. The "Ann" is his sister's middle name and after his Mom "MaryAnn". Anyways- she is adorable and easy- knock on wood. nothing like Savannah, not that Savannah wasn't adorable- (although is was very difficult for me to think of her as adorable after being up with her screaming all night) Kyndal sleeps and eats and poops, but rarely ever cries----unless Savannah is attemping to steal her off the lap of one of her siblings..... gotta watch the red one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspiration Point
Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever
Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!
car accident
here's what's left of the car
Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion
My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it
"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?
Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.
Those darn tea cups!
In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!
In Sleeping Beauty's castle
At Disneyland!!
Cuttie Patuties
See any resemblance?
Couldn't hack it
Rebekah
She's 3
Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard
Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....
I'm impressed that you got her first smile on film so quickly, it takes me forever to catch one. I am glad to finally know how you spell her name too, how did I not know? For some reason I thought it was going to be Kendyl.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo cute congrats!!! I told Kendal the name and she was very excited. Love the name to by the way and the spelling. Hope to see her in person soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you and the baby are doing well - and that she sounds like a good baby (no crying). She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby- love the name Kyndal. I didn't know you kept a blog! I'll be adding it to my blog roll! Love ya! check out twinserkins.blogspot.com for my blog
ReplyDelete