Easter

Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quick Summary

I haven't blogged in so long....lots has happened- Long story short- In May, Jason and I went to Seattle and then on an Alaskan cruise; came home and found out I am pregnant. Spent the summer at my Mom's because I got really sick- as usual. Savannah turned 2 in August. My Dad calls the twos "The terrific Twos" but I think that's because he is just remembering me as a child. Savannah is definitely more like part of the "Torrendous Twos"- (its a combo betw. terrible and horrendous). Jason, Ethan, and Aubriawna started school. Busy Busy Busy! Aubri loves her teacher and, of course, so goes Ethan cause its me- (I'm homeschooling him). I had my birthday- Jason surprised me with a day at the spa. Then for Jason's birthday he surprised me again with getting into a head- on collision- a guy with a suspended license ran a red light and slammed into him going between 50 and 60 mph. It is a miracle that he is only slightly banged up. Almost a month later and he will be started physical therapy soon for his knee which is numb and his shoulder which was dislocated.
Rebekah turned 4, but would not accept that she was four until she officially blew out her candles. Oh, and Ethan has fish. So much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!!! Tell Jason sorry, and I hope he is okay!!! Also when is your baby due?? Betcha you're ready to get it over with by now!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration Point

Inspiration Point

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever

Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!

Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!

car accident

car accident
here's what's left of the car

Halloween

Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion

My three little ladies

My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it

"Sisters, Sisters"

"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?

Kids' Favorite

Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.

Those darn tea cups!

Those darn tea cups!

In the Purple Dumbo---

In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!

In Sleeping Beauty's castle

In Sleeping Beauty's castle

At Disneyland!!

At Disneyland!!

Cuttie Patuties

Cuttie Patuties

See any resemblance?

See any resemblance?

Couldn't hack it

Couldn't hack it

Rebekah

Rebekah
She's 3

Simply Irresistable (sp?)

Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard

Here's Rebekah

Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....