Easter

Easter
Easter 2011- I made all the girls' dresses =)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoo days are Good Mom Days

I finally got a membership to the zoo and have taken the girls twice, they are so fun! They loved it. I like to take pictures of my "good mom days"....as proof that they actually exist or existed. Zoo days are Good Mom Days unlike other days which are Scary Mom days or Cleaning Mom days or my new speciality which has been Ultimate Psycho Mom Days where the kids watch Barbie movies most of the day to keep mom from trying to keep calm while playing referee to the whining and fussing. (Barbie is better for everyone involved on those days.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm having Ty read this as proof that I am not the only Ultimate Psycho Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration Point

Inspiration Point

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
I have the best kids ever

Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!

Welcome Home Kyndal Ann!!

car accident

car accident
here's what's left of the car

Halloween

Halloween
Indian Jones, Mermaidia, Lil Fairytopia, The fearless Lion

My three little ladies

My three little ladies
Kelly and I took the kids to the zoo and although Savannah looks as though she hated every minute of it, she actually loved it

"Sisters, Sisters"

"Sisters, Sisters"
..."There were never such devoted sisters..." Anyone guess what that is from?

Kids' Favorite

Kids' Favorite
Aubri and Bekah begged me to let them get an elephant...just a baby one though- you know, "cause they're smaller and don't make as big of messes or get in as much trouble" I have really smart kids, always thinking.

Those darn tea cups!

Those darn tea cups!

In the Purple Dumbo---

In the Purple Dumbo---
there was only one purple Dumbo and Aubriawna insisted that we HAD to ride in that one. So- Yes- We ran....and triumphed!

In Sleeping Beauty's castle

In Sleeping Beauty's castle

At Disneyland!!

At Disneyland!!

Cuttie Patuties

Cuttie Patuties

See any resemblance?

See any resemblance?

Couldn't hack it

Couldn't hack it

Rebekah

Rebekah
She's 3

Simply Irresistable (sp?)

Simply Irresistable (sp?)
Bekah probably gets in trouble the least in our family, and should probably be in trouble the most because she is such a tease to the other kids (kind of like her Dad- only he's more experienced and knows when I am watching)...But- she gives me this face every time I go to fuss at her---I am started to desensitize myself to it- but it's really hard

Here's Rebekah

Here's Rebekah
Petting the only end she was comfortable getting close to....